Menu

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Keep calm, love yourself.

Nothing related to the title. Just a chill day. 


Been try about the lucid dream, reset to ), so tonight consider is 2nd night. Create a note about it. finally use the Railgun notes book. Kinda fun tho.  Lots of work, hope didnt get stress over this. No battle cry tonight, tired !


Miss few friends. So long never meet them, hope everyone doing great. If u are reading this, yes, u are the friends that i miss. 


Doing a big change for SecretBase , hoping that next week can publish the result. 


Well, havent confirm going to the Bon Odori celebration on this saturday at publika. hmmm... anyone coming along? 


Gonna be offline for a few days until i done my work, leave me an offline message ya.


Gonna get my short rest, Take Care all my friends, yes alll of might cant see this, but this is what my heart saying.


Iris !




No comments:

Post a Comment