Menu

Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Return

Its been awhile since I write something, Thanks to Crystal , she show me her blog last few days, then I remember that i had this little dragon blog. haha


Well lot of things happen since last I updated this blog. 


I'm into my own company right now,  SecretBase.Studios 
Really into this, I really spent alot of time,energy,love,money, etc into this. I'm serious this time. I get to know Crystal and her friends. Alot things happen, kinda good friends I made there.


I cant remember much things that happen since then.


Yesterday was Bon Odori, too bad I was sick. But since i promised to few friends, still going, my friend is piss off because of some unexpected mistake, its not anyone fault, just an honest mistake. I tot its gonna be a worst Bon Odori this year, but when we reach there it turn out pretty good memories, and my friends manage to enjoy too. he is rude, but he s good inside. 1st time I was dancing on bon odori (and in my life? hahahahha). Yeah I really enjoy that. I didnt realize i was sick by that time, was too happy I guess? . Well thanks everyone.


Well, abou my love life, its kinda complicated, I still had crush on miss M, but, its not that I really fall into her 100% , maybe I'm still waiting for the right girl, life goes on, until then I will wait.

Honest, my weakness, no matter how angry I'm, I will tolerate honesty

I know you on your own
Is there science? , In this streak of losing?
Are you listening?
For the crimes of this waster love
You're innocent like a work of art 
Truth should be never allowed to live out loud
It would break us apart
Fragile
I will find the best in me,
And I will the find the strength to be immune
its been awhile, I'm starring at this photograph
Steady eyes
Silent lies
distant...
Lucky You, always confused and perfect..


No comments:

Post a Comment