Menu

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Trust

Today meeting was cancel, suddenly I remembered the malay guy who said, girls is poison bro , yes sometime its fun to play with poison, too much it will eat you. I guess , no he's right. I should put myself through that things. Temporary feeling, I should skip it by now. I get the platform already, I should can go through this steadily. Trusting a girl? Honestly it's hard for me to do that. In business I can trust, In feeling, it's really hard to trust, but I still did sometime. Just not 100% .

And last night, my baby girl trust have been betray. Seriously I'm piss off with what happened. So if anything happen, You dont want to know, and I dont want to lie.  So better don't ask what I will do.

Lately , everything I plan keep changing because of others schedule. Its ok for me, but, please put some effort into this. Its getting big next year. We have to make sure we are really ready for next year.
Its not I dissapointed / blame / scold anyone, it just a friendly advice. no hard feelings !


IT IS BECAUSE I WANT TO BE LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment