Menu

Friday, July 27, 2012

Lucid Dream

Lucid dream, I think this is the way human can go beyond the normal. Simple theory, imagine like, normally you are learning in the normal daily life, then when you are asleep, you brain still learning something more beyond the way you can think, more percentage of your brain will be using? while your body rest. Well talk about theory it will be hell of wall of text.


Lets proceed with the 1st step I had done


Remember your dream. Yeah it sounds so simple, but this is the key of success. Most of us, even myself will said, I dont have to write it out, I can remember it. LIE. Some of dream that I write down, I take a time to recall what it is about. Well this part is the key because once you can detect that you were dreaming, that where you start lucid dreaming. Learn to take control is another step. 

Feel like sharing some of my dream that I couldnt recall at first, but, too childish. maybe next time. 

Well, I hope i'm success. I want to find something new in this world. Maybe lucid dream is not new, but sure there will be more secret of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment