Menu

Friday, July 27, 2012

Well...

I had enough with sweet words....  can u proof to me with some worthy action.. you said.. 

Well, I did before.. But now, its hard for me. I need some worthy reason before my worthy action. I'm sorry for being selfish. 


For that person who always fall sick. Take care yourself. Its not like I want being your dad keep punishing you. Honestly I'm worried. Dont want to show it. There is small chance that you will read this. I know you have strong will. I think we are in the same wavelength. You always pushing until over the limit. Its GREAT. But sometimes you have to think that, rest doesnt mean you are weak, rest doesnt mean it slow you down from fight , rest doesnt mean you slacking down, its just for you to regain your energy so that you can move faster. Please remember it well. 
If you want to fight to prove yourself, I wont help you, I will stand beside you to cheer you. Even the world face their back on you, I will be the one with you. This is the promise that I wont break it. I promise.  Will Power is stronger than medicine ! I believe you can do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment